The Iver Christmas Market 2023
Thank you for your interest in having a stall at The Ivers In Person Christmas Market event on Saturday 2nd December 2023 in association with our annual Christmas Tree Festival.
To be fair to all only one stall of each type will be permitted, so we ask that you contact us on email@example.com to confirm availability before completing this form and making payment.
Please use the application form below to book your stall. You will need to upload a copy of your Public Liability insurance certificate before submitting the form so have an electronic version of this ready.
Fees are £18 per stall (6ft space). Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis following receipt of a completed booking form and payment.
- Stall holders are responsible for the provision of their own tables however chairs will be provided. We recommend a table no longer than 5ft to allow access.
Stalls must be constructed in a manner that is safe and proper and will not cause injury to any person. Stall holders will be permitted to unload at St Peter’s Centre however we ask that you move your vehicle immediately after unloading and before you set up your stall. Parking is available in adjoining streets.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees must be paid as detailed above and are non-refundable
- Iver PCC reserves the right to refuse booking or entry to any event
- Any change to the type and/or variety of stock exhibited by the trader must be submitted in writing to, and approved by Iver PCC prior to the event
- Traders will have access for setting up from 9.30am on the day of the event and stalls should be completed prior to the event start time of 11am. If covid regulations require we will issue set setup times for each stallholder which must be adhered to.
- Stalls should be attended at all times during the course of the event and should not be dismantled until closing time (3pm) or by express permission of Iver PCC
- All stallholders are required to fully comply with all covid secure measures put in place by Iver PCC and the Iver Educational Trust. This may include but is not limited to the wearing of masks at all times (unless exempt), observing social distancing and following a one-way route through the market
- All refuse and litter generated by your trade must be picked up and the hall must be left in good order
- All business must be conducted in a clean, honest, civil and business-like manner
- No refreshments (food and drink of any description) are to be sold without prior consent of the organisers
- The trader, their agents and employees will do nothing to adversely affect the health, safety and wellbeing of themselves, other traders or other persons attending the event
- The positioning of traders’ stalls at all events is at the absolute discretion of Iver PCC. However, we will try to take stallholders’ preferences into consideration as far as is practically possible. Please state any specific requirements on your booking form e.g access to power.
- Important news, updates or changes to the event will be conveyed via email. Iver PCC accepts no responsibility for a trader failing to take note of communications sent to them
- We will use the information you provide to enable us to organise and control the event. We will always comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act and will never pass your details to a third party (except as required by law)
- Nothing in these conditions is to be taken as relieving or excusing the trader, his agents or his employees, from any legal duty or responsibility
We look forward to seeing you in December!